The Ana style named after one of Kino’s daughters consists of an all-natural leather strap coming up and over the inside arch of the foot which then forks off into two pieces to create a Y shape strap fastening onto the outside edge of the foot with adjustable gold buckles and a leather toe piece to match. Every part of the build process is done by hand from start to finish.
- Triple glue process
- Non marking natural Rubber sole and heel
- Handmade construction
- Classic straight stitch around whole foot bed
- Foam Filled foot bed with 360˚ straight stitch pattern
- Premium natural Leather uppers for durability
- Proudly made in the USA for over 50 years
Share this Product
More from this collection
The One and Only Original Sandal Built in Key West.
You Can Order Right to your Doorstep!
Kino Sandals offer over 17 different styles using natural leather uppers and natural rubber soles. They are all hand cut, assembled, and glued in our traditional sandal factory since 1966. It is Located in Kino Plaza at the corner of Greene and Fitzpatrick Streets in Key West Florida.
If you are in Key West, please feel free to visit and watch as our sandals are made.